Online tickets ordered will be mailed to you.
Built Ford Tough Mud Bog
Friday August 4th, 2017 @ 7:00 PM
General Seating Tickets:
- $12 Advance, $14 at gate
- $8 Advance, $10 at gate for 7-12 year-olds
- Six and Under Free
- +$1 online purchase fee
Now’s the time to jump in and be a part of this fun event!!!
The Ag Society will host the BUILT FORD TOUGH MUD BOG with motocross/ATV barrel racing.
We are hoping to draw local contestants who want to challenge their off road talents! There will also be a ATV race just for kids. All kids will get a carnival pass for participating.
For more information please call Matt at 308-631-3363.
MUD BOG RULES!!
- Street Legal with license and insurance
- Any Dot tire up to 33″
- Only engine modifications are intake and carburetor
- Iron heads unless stock with aluminum
- NO OPEN HEADERS!!
- Rear locker OK
- No Front Locker at ALL!!!, not even a selectable locker left open!
- Any DOT to 34″-40″ Modified Stock Vehicle
- Must have dash, be stock appearing!
- Stock Iron Heads
- Lockers front and rear okay
- Open Headers okay
- Any DOT tire 40″ and up, uncut tires
- Must have steel cab rest of truck can be fiberglass
- Engine balancer must not be behind front diff!
- Single carburetors only!
- No NOS!
- Any tire as long as they hold air!
- NOS, sure why not
Run what you Brung and HOPE you brought ENUFF!
Judges have the final decision in what class your vehicle will be entered in!
Call Matt Silverman for for more info 631-3363